Companion Wire Stripper

It's a wire stripper. If you don't know what a wire stripper is, Google it. Be sure to include both terms, "wire" AND "stripper," though, especially if you do an image search.

Heh, heh-heh, he said 'stripper,' heh-heh-heh, heh-heh.

There's a wire cutter at the end, then a crimper for insulated things, then a bolt cutter, then a crimper for non-insulated things, then a wire stripper. The blue rubber on the handles has a sort of honeycomb structure, making it pretty comfortable to hold.

I'll probably get a fancy automatic mechanical one some day, but not just yet.